If you’re looking to book a short stay in Cambridge during College holidays then our guest bedrooms at Trinity Hall and WYNG Gardens offer the perfect central location from which to explore our beautiful historic city.
Our double en-suite guest bedrooms at WYNG Gardens include WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary overnight toiletries. Alternatively, our single traditional bedrooms with shared bathroom facilities at Trinity Hall offer a taste of student life in a Cambridge College. Both venues are located in the centre of Cambridge close to a wide range of cafes, restaurants, shops, the historic Cambridge Colleges, local landmarks and the River Cam.
Trinity Hall also offers a range of guest bedrooms for residential conferences and large group bookings. Contact our Conference and Events Team to find out more and check availability for 2024.
Trinity Hall Central Site
Single traditional bedrooms
Trinity Lane, Cambridge CB2 1TJ
Our comfortable single bedrooms at Trinity Hall offer the chance to stay overnight in one of the oldest of the Cambridge Colleges. Each bedroom includes: a washbasin, shared bathroom facilities close to room, complimentary overnight toiletries, Fairtrade hospitality tray with tea & coffee and WiFi.
WYNG Gardens, Thompson’s Lane
Cambridge CB5 8AQ
Double en-suite bedrooms
WYNG Gardens offers the perfect central location from which to explore Cambridge. Each en-suite bedroom includes: bathroom with shower, complimentary overnight toiletries, Fairtrade hospitality tray with tea & coffee, Freeview tv and WiFi.
Here’s what some of our 5 star reviewing customers have to say about WYNG Gardens guest rooms:
“Excellent location right in the middle of a beautiful city. Extremely courteous front desk. Rooms are spotless with lots of tea and coffee, towels, immaculate bathroom, lovely sheets and a TV. Really did not expect this level of comfort from a university hall.” Anne
“Fabulous room, very very clean & fantastic central location,” Jane
“Lovely stay in the centre of Cambridge. Would recommend & will definitely return,” Lily
Single ensuite bedrooms
Storey’s Way, Cambridge CB3 0DZ
Our bedrooms at Wychfield are set within peaceful and attractive grounds. Wychfield is located less than a mile from Cambridge city centre. Each bedroom includes:
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Complimentary overnight toiletries
- Fairtrade hospitality tray
- Some guest car parking, available via prior request, as well as nearby on-street parking
Guest bedroom check-in details and FAQs
- Check in from 16.00 on the day of arrival at the Porters’ Lodge and check out by 10.00 on the day of departure.
- We do not have guest car parking but all are accessible via public transport including rail, Park and Ride services and taxi. Trinity Hall and WYNG Gardens are located within a short walk of the Grand Arcade Car Park in Cambridge city centre, CB2 3QF. Wychfield is located on Storey’s Way and is approximately at 30 minute walk from the city centre.
- Ground floor disabled accessible bedrooms are available upon request at Trinity Hall and Wychfield Gardens.
- The minimum age for overnight guests is 16 years of age, accompanied by an adult.
- Please note we do not take stag or hen party bookings.