Book Guest Bedrooms
Experience life in one of the oldest of the Cambridge Colleges and book a guest bedroom at historic Trinity Hall in Cambridge city centre.
Our bedrooms include: WiFi, Fairtrade hospitality tray with tea & coffee, complimentary overnight toiletries and use of a bathrobe and slippers.
These rooms are student bedrooms during term-time and include a comfortable bed, washbasin in each room and a shared bathroom (typically one between 4 guest bedrooms).
Alternatively, if you’re looking for double en-suite bedrooms, our guest bedrooms at WYNG Gardens offer value for money and a fantastic central location.
Our double en-suite bedrooms include: WiFi, Fairtrade hospitality tray with tea & coffee and complimentary overnight toiletries.
Check-in details and FAQs
- Trinity Hall is located on Trinity Lane, Cambridge CB2 1TJ. Trinity Lane is accessed via Trinity Street, Senate House Passage or Garret Hostel Lane.
- WYNG Gardens is located on Thompson’s Lane, Cambridge CB5 8AQ
- Check in from 16.00 on the day of arrival at the Porters’ Lodge and check out by 10.00 on the day of departure.
- The minimum age for overnight guests is 16 years of age, accompanied by an adult in an adjacent room.
- Breakfast is not included but there are lots of breakfast and brunch options available at nearby coffee shops and restaurants.
- There is no parking at either venue but both are well served by public transport and car parking. Here are further details on where to park in Cambridge.
Conference and Events Office:
t: +44 (0) 1223 764444
Trinity Hall, Cambridge, CB2 1TJ