Your dream Wedding Day at Trinity Hall Cambridge
Our wedding day experience, available for 60-150 guests (80 minimum on Saturdays) is priced at £125+vat per person and includes:
- Exclusive use of Latham Lawn and the River Terrace for your arrival drinks reception.
- Use of our beautiful College grounds for your wedding photography.
- 2 glasses of Prosecco, soft drinks & 4 gourmet canapés served on arrival.
- Wedding Breakfast served in our impressive medieval dining hall.
- Your choice from our delicious 3 course wedding breakfast menu followed by coffee & mint chocolates.
- ½ bottle of house wine per person and a glass of Prosecco to toast to the happy couple.
- College crested menu cards, place cards, table plan and signage, use of our silver candle sticks and silver cake stand and knife.
- Use of the Aula Bar, Crescent Room and historic North Courtyard for your evening celebrations.
Civil Wedding Ceremonies & Civil Partnerships at Trinity Hall Cambridge College
Trinity Hall Cambridge has stunning historic rooms which are perfect for either large or small civil wedding ceremonies.
The Graham Storey Room enjoys views of Latham Lawn, suitable for up to 85 guests.
The Leslie Stephen Room is ideal for smaller civil ceremonies of up to 30 guests (available Sunday-Thursday during College vacations).
Civil ceremony room hire: £550+vat.
Civil ceremony & drinks reception hire: £850+vat.
Registrars must be booked in advance through the Cambridge Registry Office (0345 045 1363)