Graham Storey Room
This attractive and spacious historic room is located on the ground floor opposite the Master’s Lodge and enjoys views across Latham Lawn down to the River Cam. This versatile space is a popular choice for conferences, meetings and presentations and includes an integrated AV system.
Accommodating up to 80 delegates theatre style or 60 delegates worskhop style, the Graham Story Room also includes plenty of space in which to enjoy refreshment breaks and lunch. The room is also a favourite for dining groups of up to 60 guests and drinks receptions for up to 80 guests.
- The Graham Storey Room dates back to 1590 and sits below Trinity Hall’s Elizabethan chained library – the oldest library in Cambridge in its original setting.
- The room is named after Trinity Hall’s English Literature scholar, Graham Storey OBE (1920-2005), who had a 50 year association with the College and whose achievements include editing 10 volumes of The Letters of Charles Dickens and editing the journals of poet Gerard Manley Hopkins.