Graham Storey Room

Graham Storey Room

This attractive and spacious historic room is located on the ground floor opposite the Master’s Lodge and enjoys views of Latham Lawn, leading down to the River Cam.

This versatile room is a favourite for dinners of up to 60 guests as well as drinks receptions for up to 80 guests. The Graham Storey Room is also a popular space for conferences, meetings and presentations as well as civil wedding ceremonies.

Historical information:

  • The Graham Storey Room dates back to 1590 and sits below Trinity Hall’s Elizabethan chained library – the oldest library in Cambridge in its original setting.
  • The room is named after Trinity Hall’s English Literature scholar, Graham Storey OBE (1920-2005), who had a 50 year association with the College and whose achievements include editing 10 volumes of The Letters of Charles Dickens and editing the journals of poet Gerard Manley Hopkins.

Exterior images of the Graham Storey Room

Connect with Trinity Hall Events